Sunday, January 1, 2012

So...Now what?

    There is so much to this world that seems meaningless. I feel stuck, artistically and secularly. I feel like, I want to create, but I'm always copping out and watching television, or listening to music or being worthless on the internet. Believe it or not this Blog is probably the most useful thing I've done online in months! And it's not even useful at all!!! In fact, it's usefulness level probably peaks out at around 0.003 % usefulness. - Think about it.
    So anyway, after I get done being useless, I either go to sleep, go to work (where I continue to be worthless) or go run some useless errands to make sure my life is just comfortable enough to keep being worthless. OR I eat and I usually do that at the same time I'm being worthless- I can multitask! Wow I'm using the words 'useless' and 'worthless' quite a bit. This system has got me too tired most of the time to do anything else on my spare time but cop out and tune in (which is really tuning out). There's got to be a better way! Wont somebody please save me from the Painful Everyday Secular Life that is sucking me dry!!!   WAAAAAHHHHH!!!... here's a video

1 comment: